3in x 5in
Comes with an easel backing for easy display on desks, bookshelves, nightstands, fireplace mantles or counters.
Printed on Super Fine quality archival paper guaranteed for 99 years.
The Confederacy built three structures in Jefferson in 1863 to store gunpowder manufactured fifteen miles away in Marshall Texas. The powder was then loaded onto steamboats and shipped downstream to Confederate troops. On April 14, 1865, Federal troops took over the little buildings and used them for troop encampment. The Jefferson Powder Magazine is the only one left in Texas and one of few still standing in the United States.